Have you read about Wired Magazine’s 7 essential skills for life (that you, ahem, supposedly didn’t learn in college)?
Here they are:
1. Statistical Literacy -Making sense of today’s data-driven world.
2. Post-State Diplomacy – Power and politics, sans government.
3. Remix Culture – Samples, mashups, and mixes.
4. Applied Cognition – The neuroscience you need.
5. Writing for New Forms – Self-expression in 140 characters.
6. Waste Studies – Understanding end-to-end economics.
7. Domestic Tech – How to use the world as your lab.