Have you read about Wired Magazine’s 7 essential skills for life (that you, ahem, supposedly didn’t learn in college)?
Here they are:
1. Â Â Â Statistical Literacy -Making sense of todayâ€™s data-driven world.
2. Â Â Â Post-State Diplomacy – Power and politics, sans government.
3. Â Â Â Remix Culture – Samples, mashups, and mixes.
4. Â Â Â Applied Cognition – The neuroscience you need.
5. Â Â Â Writing for New Forms – Self-expression in 140 characters.
6. Â Â Â Waste Studies – Understanding end-to-end economics.
7. Â Â Â Domestic Tech – How to use the world as your lab.