Save Thursday, April 19 for the Library! We will be holding our Late Night event from 9 to midnight, for extra study time, help from librarians and faculty and FUN! We will have giveaways, food and drink–BE THERE!
My name is Stacia and I’m a new librarian at Todd Library. I’ll be working at the library Monday – Thursday. Please stop by if you need help with researching a topic or finding resources at the library. You can also contact me at 466-7900 ext. 2396 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the books that we have recently added to our collection (with a link to our their entry in our catalog):
- All God’s children : inside the dark and violent world of street families by Rene Denfeld.
- Other people’s property : a shadow history of hip-hop in white America by Jason Tanz.
- Days of death, days of life : ritual in the popular culture of Oaxaca by Kristin Norget.
- The last forest : the Amazon in the age of globalization by Mark London and Brian Kelly.
- The shock of the old : technology and global history since 1900 by David Edgerton.
Come on in to the library to see other items we have added to our book collection…
With March being Women’s History Month, the Todd Library took one piece of that history and made it part of our Featured Book Display. Our theme was based around the “Woman Suffrage Movement and Beyond.” From the struggle of the early days of the movement, to the abuse taken by the women, to the final victories won by and for future generations – all is covered within this collection.