Books constitute capital. A library book lasts as long as a house, for hundreds of years. It is not, then, an article of mere consumption but fairly of capital, and often in the case of professional men, setting out in life, it is their only capital. - Thomas Jefferson
- ABC of epilepsy / edited by W. Henry Smithson, Matthew C. Walker.
- A brief history of the philosophy of time / Adrian Bardon.
- The Cambridge companion to Heidegger's Being and time / edited by Mark A. Wrathall.
- Medicine for the outdoors : the essential guide to first aid and medical emergencies / Paul S. Auerbach.
- The rise of the U.S. environmental health movement / Kate Davies.
- Intolerance [videorecording] / Cohen Media Group presents a new 2k restoration of a film by D.W. Griffith "intolerance" from Cohen Film Collection ; written and directed by D.W. Griffith
- Understanding art [videorecording] : hidden lives of masterpieces.
- Latinos beyond reel [videorecording] : challenging a media stereotype / a film by Miguel Picker & Chyng Sun ; produced & directed by Miguel Picker & Chyng Sun ; written by Chyng Sun ; Open Lens Media.
- Understanding art. Hidden lives of masterpieces [videorecording] / directed by Juliette Garcias & Stan Neuman.
- Shane [videorecording] / produced and directed by George Stevens ; screenplay by A.B. Guthrie, Jr.