To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Magic and loss : the Internet as art / Virginia Heffernan.
- Islamic exceptionalism : how the struggle over Islam is reshaping the world / Shadi Hamid.
- From birth to sixteen years : children's health, social, emotional, and cognitive development / Helen Cowie.
- The longest trail : writings on American Indian history, culture, and politics / Alvin M. Josephy, Jr. ; edited by Marc Jaffe and Rich Wandschneider.
- Borderline personality disorder : new reasons for hope / Francis Mark Mondimore, Patrick Kelly.