- The millionaire and the bard : Henry Folger's obsessive hunt for Shakespeare's first folio / Andrea E. Mays.
- Up against the wall : re-imagining the U.S.-Mexico border / Edward S. Casey and Mary Watkins.
- From property to family : American dog rescue and the discourse of compassion / Andrei S. Markovits, University of Michigan and Katherine N. Crosby, University of South Carolina.
- College for convicts : the case for higher education in American prisons / Christopher Zoukis ; foreword by Alex Friedmann.
- Only one thing can save us : why America needs a new kind of labor movement / Thomas Geoghegan.
- Raging Bull [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; United Artists ; a Robert Chartoff-Irwin Winkler production ; a Martin Scorsese picture ; produced in association with Peter Savage ; screenplay by Paul Schrader and Mardik Martin ; producers, Irwin Win
- Gone with the wind [videorecording] / Selznick International in association with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; produced by David O. Selznick ; screenplay by Sidney Howard ; directed by Victor Fleming.
- A bout de souffle [videorecording].
- The searchers [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures and C.V. Whitney Pictures ; produced by Merian C. Cooper ; screenplay by Frank S. Nugent, from the novel by Alan LeMay ; directed by John Ford.
- Nature. Amazing places. Hawaii [videorecording].