You must live feverishly in a library. Colleges are not going to do any good unless you are raised and live in a library every day of your life. - Ray Bradbury
- Banned Books Week is Coming: Are Americans falling in love with censorship?
- Banned Books Week is coming: What it’s like to top banned book lists around the world
- Electronic Frontier Foundation Asks Court on Behalf of Libraries and Booksellers to Recognize Readers’ Right to Be Free of NSA’s Online Surveillance
- 10,000 zines and counting: a library’s quest to save the history of fandom
- How The Archive Corps Is Saving Documents Before They Disappear
- Alcohol : a history / Rod Phillips.
- Copping out : the consequences of police corruption and misconduct / Anthony Stanford ; foreword by Brian S. Bentley.
- Inside the criminal mind / Dr. Stanton E. Samenow.
- End of life : nursing solutions for death with dignity / Lynn Keegan, Carole Ann Drick.
- Body art / Nicholas Thomas.
- How to look at a painting [videorecording] / directed by Lindsay Gossling, Paul Swadel, and Steven O'Meagher ; produced by Steven O'Meagher ; TVF International.
- Gone with the wind [videorecording] / Selznick International in association with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; produced by David O. Selznick ; screenplay by Sidney Howard ; directed by Victor Fleming.
- The story of Qiu Ju [videorecording] = Qiuju da guan si / Sony Pictures Classics ; a Sil-Metropole Organisation Ltd. & Beijing Film Academy, The Youth Film Studio production ; China Film Co-production Corporation co-production ; executive producer, Ma Fun
- Raging Bull [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; United Artists ; a Robert Chartoff-Irwin Winkler production ; a Martin Scorsese picture ; produced in association with Peter Savage ; screenplay by Paul Schrader and Mardik Martin ; producers, Irwin Win
- A bout de souffle [videorecording].