Books constitute capital. A library book lasts as long as a house, for hundreds of years. It is not, then, an article of mere consumption but fairly of capital, and often in the case of professional men, setting out in life, it is their only capital. - Thomas Jefferson
- Pharmacy : an introduction to the profession / L. Michael Posey, Abir A. Kahaleh.
- Women officeholders and the role models who pioneered the way / Karen L. Owen.
- Interpreting our world : 100 discoveries that revolutionized geography / Joseph J. Kerski.
- The second line of defense : American women and World War I / Lynn Dumenil.
- Urology at a glance / edited by Hashim Hashim, Prokar Dasgupta.