Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfful to seek other than itself. - Kahlil Gibran
- Successful strategies for teaching undergraduate research / edited by Marta Deyrup and Beth Bloom.
- The First Amendment bubble : how privacy and paparazzi threaten a free press / Amy Gajda.
- Chicago / main contributors: Lorraine Johnson and John Ryan.
- Argentina / [project editor, Janice Pariat ; contributors: Wayne Berhardson, Declan McGarvey, Chris Moss].
- Java pocket guide / Robert Liguori and Patricia Liguori.
- Diamonds of war [videorecording] : [Africa's blood diamonds] / produced by Partisan Pictures, Inc. for National Geographic Television & Film ; Peter Schnall, producer ; writers, Dominic Cunningham-Reid, Patrick Prentice.
- Addiction [videorecording] / HBO Documentary Films in association with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation ; The National Institute on Drug Abuse ; The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcholism ; produced by John Hoffman, Susan Froemke ; directors,
- The end of the line [videorecording] / Arcane Pictures, Calm Productions & Dartmouth Films present ; a Rupert Murray film ; produced by Claire Lewis & George Duffield ; directed and filmed by Rupert Murray.
- A crude awakening [videorecording] : the oil crash / written, produced and directed by Basil Gelpke & Ray McCormack ; produced by Lava Productions AG, Switzerland.
- What will the future be like? [videorecording] / WGBH/Boston for Nova ; written by Terri Randall & Steven Reich ; produced and directed by Terri Randall.