Finding Books on Your Topic
What is the Todd Library catalog?
- The library catalog contains records for books and other items owned by Todd Library
- The library catalog includes records for many types of items, including:
- magazine and journal subscriptions
- links to selected Web sites
- Why use the catalog?
- You will use the catalog to:
- Find out whether a book, video or other item is in our library
- Find out whether the library subscribes to a particular magazine or journal.
- Find out whether an item owned by library is checked out or available.
- Find the location and call number for materials owned by the library.
- Find e-books owned by the library.
- How is the library's catalog accessed?
- It is available to anyone, from anywhere, through the World Wide Web at: http://library.waubonsee.edu/catalog
- Be sure to ask at the Reference Desk if you have trouble getting to the library's catalog or if you need help using it.